Enrol with Us
Starting school either in Kindergarten or transitioning to a new school, can be a daunting yet exciting experience for both children and their parents. Current research indicates that close partnerships between home and school creates greater opportunities for success for your child. We invite you to come and experience life at St Patrick's.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Patrick's by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 29 January||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Friday, 20 December|
Policies and Documents
- Online Enrolment FAQs
- School Uniform Guidelines
- Year 1 - 10 Transition Programs
- School Fee Schedule
- NSW Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Form
- CE Enrolment Policy
It is such an exciting time for families preparing for school. Unique, capable, creative – eager to learn and make friends: the best you have to send us – your child – deserves the best education program possible.
Together, we are setting the foundation for life-long learning.
Together, we form a partnership to support children’s well-being.
Together, we hold their hands as they step towards a big future.
A scholarship can provide students entering high school with an opportunity to further their education and develop their talents in a Catholic school. St Patrick’s hopes to offer a student, who may not otherwise be able to attend, the opportunity to be part of our school community or, at a later date, to continue their education in Year 11 and 12 at St Mary MacKillop College, Canberra. Read more.