Enrol with Us
Starting school either in Kindergarten or transitioning to a new school, can be a daunting yet exciting experience for both children and their parents. Current research indicates that close partnerships between home and school creates greater opportunities for success for your child. We invite you to come and experience life at St Patrick's.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
Policies and Documents
It is such an exciting time for families preparing for school. Unique, capable, creative – eager to learn and make friends: the best you have to send us – your child – deserves the best education program possible.
Together, we are setting the foundation for life-long learning.
Together, we form a partnership to support children’s well-being.
Together, we hold their hands as they step towards a big future.
A scholarship can provide students entering high school with an opportunity to further their education and develop their talents in a Catholic school. St Patrick’s hopes to offer a student, who may not otherwise be able to attend, the opportunity to be part of our school community or, at a later date, to continue their education in Year 11 and 12 at St Mary MacKillop College, Canberra. Read more.