About Us

 

     

 

St Patrick's Parish School, Cooma, was established by the Brigidine Sisters in 1887.

 

It is a co-educational Kindergarten to Year 10 school situated within the Cooma township. Our school continues to build on the traditions and Christian values developed through the influence of the Brigidine Sisters. Its very name indicates that a strong connection with St Patrick’s Parish exists.

 

 

Our school's motto is Strength in Gentleness and this is reflected in the traditions and culture found throughout the school community.